As you may already be aware, the State of California is currently experiencing drought conditions that have resulted in water shortages throughout the state. Residents and businesses both locally and across the state are being encouraged to conserve and limit water usage.
Continued shortages could lead to further water use restrictions and rationing, and water and sewer rates will continue to increase. Please consider your water usage, and follow these guidelines:
- Wash only a full load in your washer and/or dishwasher, not a small or partial load.
- Do not let your faucet run continuously while brushing teeth, shaving, or washing dishes.
- Shorten the length of your showers, and/or turn off the water while washing your hair.
- Check for running toilets, and leaks, drips, or dampness around faucets, toilets, and under sinks.
- Please notify management as soon as possible to repair any leaks or trouble spots.
More information and water saving tips can be found at saveourwater.com. Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns. Thank you very much for your attention to this important matter, and thank you for your continued tenancy.